Through this article know aadhar card update status, change name, date of birth, correction in uidai address and mobile no. A lot of people want to update or change error in aadhar uid card and after successful correction want to check status. Here you will find steps for checking UIDAI update status online by mobile no. At last we also gave a direct link to check status.
Aadhar Card Update status by Name & Mobile no
If you searching for article about update status of aadhar card via mobile no and name then must read the post below. It is one of the tough works for all of us to know status of correction online through DOB. Mostly Indian people have aadhar card but due to error they want to update and make it to error free.
Aadhar Self Service Update Portal
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched online portal for various work which is known as Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP). Through SSUP any aadhar card holder can registered online and update various details. SSUP is very useful for person who does not want to visit aadhar enrollment center. If you want to update or correct aadhar details like name, mobile no, phone no, age, dob, address through Aadhar self service portal then follow the below instruction carefully.
UIDAI Update process online/offline
Mainly there are two process for aadhaar update i.e. offline method and online method. Anyone can correct error details through both processes easily. Here we discuss both processes one by one in details. But first it is necessary to know what we are capable to change/correct or update in aadhar uid card.
In aadhar card one side contain Name, Dob, gender, passport size photograph, 12 digit aadhar no and QR code while other side contain address of card holder. No one can change or update 12 digit aadhar no and QR code. Besides these two all data can be corrected but need few document to do.
How to change Name and DOB
If you want to correct name and DOB in UID card then need government document which has name and DOB. Government voter card and 10th class certificate is enough for update name and DOB.
How to update Aadhar address
Find document which has mention your original address and visit enrollment center. After visiting the uid enrollment center provides the document they will update your address as soon as possible.
Documents required for Aadhar Correction
Here is a List of Documents required to be Uploaded for Aadhar Verification Process.
DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF ADDRESS BASED ON NAME AND ADDRESS
- Driving License ID
- PAN Card ID
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Indian bank statement or passbook
- Latest Electricity Bill
- Latest Telephone or Landline Bill
- Insurance Policy (ANY LIKE LIC ETC)
- Latest Water bill
- Latest Property Tax Receipt
- Latest Credit Card Statement
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- Arms License
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
- Passport of Parents (In case of Minor)
- Freedom Fighter Card
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Pensioner Card
DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF IDENTITY CONTAIN NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH
- Passport (ORIGINAL)
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Arms License
- Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Kissan Card Photo Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENTS
- Pension Card OF FAMILY HEAD
- Passport (ORIGINAL -> NOT EXPIRED)
- Army Canteen Card (Applicable for only Ex-Servicemen)
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar at the time of Birth
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card